Saturday, July 30, 2011

Welcome Letter from Mrs. Nettles

Dear Parents,
 
I am excited to be your child's CC Foundations Class Tutor this year.   Before I had children, I taught pre-Kindergarten for five years in the Jefferson Parish Public School System.  In addition, I taught for five years at St. Matthew's Preschool (Metairie, LA) prior to graduating from the University of New Orleans with a degree in early childhood development and elementary education.

I have been married to my wonderful husband, Duane, for ten years.  We have two beautiful boys, Jackson and Bennett.  Jackson is in the fourth grade and his third year of homeschooling and Classical Conversations.  Bennett is in Kindergarten and his third year of homeschooling, and his second year of Classical Conversations.   I have loved every minute of our homeschool journey and have been blessed abundantly by being a part of this CC Community.  I am looking forward to being back in the classroom environment for CC and working with both you and your children this year.  Please don't hesitate to contact me for any reasons.  My information is below my signature.

Yours in Christ,
Rebecca Nettles
belle92276@hotmail.com
504.301.7003 (call or text)

No comments:

Post a Comment